SPDG Program Area Meeting
The SPDG Program Area Meeting occurs the first day of annual OSEP Project Directors’ Conference. This is another opportunity for the SPDG Program Grantees to meet with one another to share best practices and strategies to effectively implement evidence-based professional development. To view agenda materials from previous meetings click on the links below.
- 2023 Program Area Meeting
- 2021 Program Area Meeting
- 2020 Program Area Meeting
- 2016 Program Area Meeting
- 2014 SPDG Program Area Meeting
- 2013 SPDG Program Area Meeting
- 2012 SPDG Program Area Meeting: Blazing a Trial to Fidelity
- 2011 SPDG Program Area Meeting: SIG Day
- 2010 SPDG Program Area Meeting: SIG Day
- 2007-2009 SPDG Program Area Meetings: SIG Day
About the OSEP Project Directors’ Conference
The OSEP Project Directors’ Conference brings together OSEP-funded projects to explore issues regarding preparation, research, technical assistance, technology, and policy and their implications for improving results for children with disabilities. The conference addresses current issues and concerns in the field, share information and knowledge across projects, and provide an opportunity for project directors and staff to network and form alliances. The annual meetings are coordinated OSEP and American Instititues of Research. To learn about this year’s conference, register, or view content from previous sessions go to: https://www.osep-meeting.org/about.aspx.