Annual and Final Performance Reporting Requirements for State Personnel Development
- FY 2020 SPDG APR Directions and 524B Form
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Project Officer.
- 2020 SPDG Directors’ Webinar APR Discussion
- Reporting Requirements
- Final Performance Reports
- Requesting No-cost Extensions
- Program Measures
These slides show the current and previous year’s GPRA results.
E-Reporting G5 Tip Sheets:
e-Reports Technical Support Helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Voice: 1-888-336-8930 TTY: 1-866-697-2696, 1-202-401-8363
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm Washington, DC time
2019 APR Informational Webinar
- Event recording
- Presentation slides
- Evidence-based Professional Development Worksheet with Examples
- 2019 Continuation Funding Package
If you have any questions, please contact your project officer.
Sample Annual Performance Report and Other Examples
Annual Performance Report 1, Exemplar(7/13/2017)
Final reports are due within 90 days of your final day of your performance period. You must upload your final report to G5.
Please review “Final Report” directions in the continuation package for 84.323A.
The APR packages and grant application forms are available on ed.gov site, and http://www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/appforms/appforms.html
You can request a no-cost extension – The request must be completed in G5 or emailed to your Project Officer at least 10 days before the end of the grant. Only the project director can change the dates of your performance period to provide your grant a no-cost extension.
In G5, go to:
- Grant Maintenance
- Administrative Actions
- Initiate Actions
- Select your award
- Choose “Budget dates”
- Change the end date of your final budget period by one year (for example from 09/30/2018 to 09/30/2019)
- Submit. Your project officer will be notified of your request and will be in contact with you.
- You have an APR due with the other annual APRs unless you have submitted one in the 12 months preceding this message. It will be submitted through G5.
The Project Officer will also need to know: (1) the amount the grantee has remaining in their budget, (2) the activities the grantee wants to continue to conduct that align with approved objectives, (3) how much of the budget will be used for each activity, and (4) why the grantee was not able to spend the entire budget within 5 years.
NCE Reporting Form, This is the form OSEP uses to capture information about the no cost extension (NCE).
Go to the Program Measures Page to view the list of Program Measures, to download resources, view trainings, and see links to suggested resources.