Coaching Action Plan
Practice Profile for Coaching for Ai Hub Module
District Communication Plan Barrier Removal Process
MTSS PL Plan 10-2-18 Draft
MTSS Professional Learning Event Evaluation Form
MTSS Professional Learning Observation Checklist
MTSS Trainer Professional Learning Checklist Days 1 and 2
SPDG Evidence Chart Examples and Resources
MTSS Resources for Teaching and Coaching
MI SPDG MTSS TA Catalog
Here are a few highlights to date:
- All sessions were filled within weeks of open registration (we had a capacity of 1000 participants for each webinar).
- We had an additional 114 individuasl sign up for updates since they were not able to participate in the live webinars.
- The participants represented over 400 LEAs and ISDs across the state (we also had participants form other states)
- All videos are posted to YouTube and the national speaker recordings have an average of 85 views per video after the live event. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBv-Ta-s7l62KeTgu5Hn8mA/videos
- All resources and links to the videos are posted on the COVID-19 resource section of our website https://mimtsstac.org/covid-19-resources The average page views for the COVID-19 resources was 43 per day before the webinar series. After we updated the website and posted webinar resources, the average page views per day is 92.
Our planning group met this morning to begin planning for our next steps which will involve follow-up webinar and resources in late fall that build upon the summer series. Our focus will be practical (implementation ready) resources for educators that focus on supporting all students and also specific resources for supporting students with more intensive needs. We will also focus on providing resources to teams and administrators to better support educators in these strategies so that they are implemented correctly and consistently over time.