- This event has passed.
11-01-2018 Directors’ Webinar
November 1, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
1. MTSS, Lessons learned from school and district-community level teams
2. Arkansas SPDG and PTI Partnership
3. Resource Suggestions for SPDG Work
Date: Thursday, November 01, 2018
Time: 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM Eastern / 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM Central / 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM Mountain / 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM Pacific
Dr. Joni Splett, Assistant Professor, School Psychology, University of Florida.
Tiah Frazier, Director, AR SPDG
Shelby Knight, Executive Director, The Center for Exceptional Families
Denise Jones Ennett, Parent Mentor, The Center for Exceptional Families
Jennifer Coffey, Resource Suggestions for SPDG Work
1) Building on research and technical assistance experience implementing a multi-tiered system of supports for behavior and mental health, Dr. Splett will share lessons learned from working with school and district-community level teams. Key messages will focus on helping school leadership and building teams work more effectively and efficiently to use data for decision making at all tiers.
2) The Arkansas team will discuss the past, present, and future of their SPDG & PTI partnership. Highlighting past projects, trainings, data collections, and resource material development. The team will discuss how the work of the SEA has informed their work and shaped the vision for the future, including a toolkit for school teams to engage families and communities in their partnerships.
3)Jennifer Coffey, Resource Suggestions for SPDG Work, including examples from SISEP active states.