- This event has passed.
01-05-2017 Directors’ Webinar
January 5, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
1. Selection and hiring process.
2. Overview of the SWIFT Center
Date: Thursday, January 05, 2017
Time: 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM Eastern / 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM Central / 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM Mountain / 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM Pacific
1. Caryn Ward, Michigan selection and hiring process.
2. Michael McSheehan, Overview of the SWIFT Center (an OSEP funded TA Center on schoolwide inclusive school reform) and the resources available to SPDGs.
1. This session provides an overview of best practices in selection. It also shares examples and lessons learned from an SEA in putting the practices to use as well as examples and lessons learned for communication between linked teams and stakeholders.
2. This session provides and overview of the Schoolside Integrated Framework for Transformation Centers (SWIFT) resources.