OSEP Project Directors’ Conference is in person July 24th-26th and attendance is required for all Project Directors.
July 25, 8:00 – 9:00 AM Meet-up Opportunity, Alexandria Room
- Mentors & Mentees: Mentor pairs have an opportunity to meet face-to-face
- Family Engagement: “How can SIGNetwork support effective family engagement?”
- MTSS: Determining Intervention Needs
- Evaluators: “Successes, Challenges, and Thorny Issues”
July 25, 11:45- 1:45 PM Program Area Meeting, Salon III & IV
- 11:45 – 11:55 Cold Opening & Welcome, John Lind, SIGNetwork Director
- 11:55 – 12:05 General Updates & Fidelity Overview, Jennifer Coffey, SPDG Program Lead
- 12:05 – 12:15 Case Study, Erin Whalen & Laura Barwegen, IL SPDG
- 12:15 – 1:25 Shift and Share, How fidelity strategies are being used and how they might be adapted to your own situations.