Topic: Vermont's Coaching and Implementation Approach
Date: Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern / 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Central / 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Mountain / 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Pacific
Patricia Mueller, Ed.D., MS and NH SPDG Evaluators
Audrey Desjarlais, Signetwork Coordinator
Dr. Mueller will describe Vermont’s Coaching and the Implementation approach, then guide the group using the following discussion questions:
1. What elements, structures, activities, etc. define the implementation approach?
2. What is the purpose of coaching in the implementation approach?
3. How are coaching functions or activities conducted?
4. Who engages in above coaching functions?
5. What are expected outcomes of effective coaching?
6. How does your project evaluate implementation integrity of your coaching approach?
7. What resources are needed to implement sustainable & scalable coaching capacity?