Topic: 1. What Works Clearinghouse, 2. MN SPDGs School and Family Connection Project, 3. Alabama SPDGs Coaching Model
Date: Thursday, July 06, 2017
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Eastern / 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Central / 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Mountain / 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM Pacific
1. Jonathon Jacobson, What Works Clearinghouse,
2. Tom Delaney and Loraine Jensen, MN SPDGs School and Family Connection Project,
3. Susan Williamson, Alabama SPDGs Coaching Model
Teleconference Number: 1-(877)-512-6886 Conference ID: 16 16 32 2775
This is a two part webinar.
1. MN SPDG’s School and Family Connection Project. This session highlights online resources that were developed through
2. Alabama SPDG Coaching Model. The Alabama Team will describe how its coaching model has adapted based on contextual needs throughout the five-year grant cycle.
3. What Works Clearinghouse. What is the What Works Clearinghouse (WWC), and why should it be of interest to you if you want to improve outcomes for children and youth with disabilities? Jon Jacobson, a member of the WWC team at the Institute of Education Sciences, gives an introduction to the goals and activities of the WWC, and describes how you can access various WWC products and resources through the WWC website.